Nicknamed the "Trail Sofa," the SMA3 provides the perfect balance between all-mountain performance and all-day comfort. The anatomical and narrow shape combined with a sloping rear allow for quick position changes from seated to the downhill position. Orthopedic seat foam is used for maximum support and effective pressure distribution. The relief channel offers pressure distribution away from the soft tissue area. The SMA3 was developed in close collaboration with freeride legend, Richie Schley.
- Uses: all-mountain, MTB
- Rail: solid steel
- Shell: nylon composite
- Cover: microfiber
- Approximate weight: 330g
1. Narrow, sloping rear which assists with frequent changes between the sitting and downhill position.
2. Relatively flat padding allows for quick rider position changes.
3. Durable and abrasion-resistant edges for integrated protection. (SMA3 Comp)
4. Anatomical surface with relief channel and a designated sitting area.
5. V-Shape shell for optimum freedom of movement on and off the saddle.
The shape and size of the saddle must match the sit bone width of the rider to maximize comfort and enjoyment.
The pelvic bone has a unique V-shape and the saddle must offer the sit bones a large contact surface with the ability to meet the demand of different sitting positions. Various saddle widths are offered so that the usable seat surface corresponds to the rider's unique sit bone distance.
The more forward and aggressive the rider sits, the further forward the sit bones contact the saddle.
|Black / Small||04260477064660||44090030||ERG26887792K|