Customize the comfort of your ride with the Front Load Adjustable Quill Stem. The long quill length and angle choices make proper handlebar placement a breeze and the polished aluminum construction provides strength and great looks.
Giant's Adjustable Angle Stem gives you the custom fit. The 31.8mm handlebar diameter works nicely with modern bars. Place your handlebars high for upright, easy-riding comfort, or go low for a more forward, aggressive position.
Update your road or mountain bike with FSA's Energy Stem. 3D-forged and CNC machined aluminum construction makes this stem stiff and light for power transfer and steering precision. The four-bolt, carbon fiber faceplate holds bars securely, and this stem features titanium bolt hardware. The offset steerer clamp provides even clamping pressure on carbon steerer tubes.
Chromag's direct mount Director stem sets the standard for exquisite machining detail. Light weight and solid, with a wide clamping stance, the three piece design weighs in at a slim 150 grams. - Boxxer / Fox / 888 direct mount system - 3D profile machining - 50mm wide clamping stance - 47mm extension - Low rise (-5mm) - 31.8 (Oversize) bar clamp
$110.00 - $134.00
Chromag's BZA 35 stem is strong, light, and burly. Featuring a 35mm bar/stem interface and weighing a perfect 165 grams this stem is light yet extremely stiff for positive control. - CNC profiling - Weight: 165g (50mm length)
Chromag's Ranger stem is carved by technical artists using futuristic robot machines for a strong, light, and elegant piece of heavy-duty bike ordnance. Starting at 140g, the Ranger is light yet extremely stiff for positive control at the front end. - CNC machined from premium alloy optimized for strength and fatigue resistance - As light as 140g - 0 degree rise, the way it should be - 31.8 bar clamp
- High strength and ultra-low weight combined with a low 40mm stack height make for a great all around stem - Stem is horizontally divided and machined in two pieces, enabling weight to be reduced to the absolute minimum without compromising strength
- 3D Forged stem body and face straps create extremely strong and lightweight stem - Opposed clamp bolts compatible with carbon steer tubes - 31.8mm diameter bars only - 50mm length - 0 degree - All stems come with 3.5mm spacers, top cap and star nut
$68.99 - $99.95
- Forged, CNC-machined 6061-T6 aluminum with hollow CrMo hex bolts - Open skeletal design and a dual mid-bolt wedge mounting system - 1" or 1-1/8" steerer clamp
- CNC machined 6061 aluminum with logo cutout in the faceplate - 35.0mm clamp includes 31.8mm shims - 158g (35mm), 198g (50mm)
- Steerer diameter: 1-1/8" - Bar diameter: 31.8mm - Rise: 6-degree - 99g - A stem that bridges the gap between lightweight XC stems and their heavy trail bike counterparts - Forged, CNC machined 6061-T6 aluminum stem with steel bolts - 45mm length provides absolute control and strength
- Rebirth of the iconic bar/stem combo - Carbon monocoque with alloy steerer clamp - Steerer diameter: 1-1/8" - Stem length: 70-110mm - Rise: 6 deg - Width: 720-740mm - Back sweep: 9 deg - Color: UD carbon - Weight: 285g
3T's Arx II is a subtle refresh of the well-liked Arx alloy stem, which has found a place on every sort of bicycle since its launch in 2007. The faceplate is drawn in tighter at top and bottom for a more ovalized frontal appearance, while retaining the cutout 3T logo. The sides of the extension are slightly flattened for a more sculpted look by comparison with the tubular section of the first-generation Arx. A single M7 bolt clamps the stem to the fork steerer, instead of the twin M5 bolts previously used, and the Allen bolts used on the original Arx have been replaced by no-strip Torx bolts. - Stack height: 40mm - Weight: 135g (110mm)
- Full UD Carbon aerodynamic design - Integrated (Shimano Dura Ace Di2) shift cable routing - Developed for use with the Missile Evo aerobar for optimal aerodynamics and optics
Easton pushes the envelope yet again with their EC70 SL stem. The combination of carbon fiber and super-stiff aluminum makes this one of the stiffest stems on the market, and the 140 gram weight is nothing to complain about. The performance train keeps rolling with titanium hardware, exclusive TaperWall tech, and Easton's TopLock faceplate.
Just as cyclists maximize performance by being as light, but as powerful as possible, Zipp's SL Sprint Stem strikes the ideal balance of stiffness and lightweight to deliver responsive handling without wasting a single watt. - Unidirectional carbon - The SL Sprint comes with its own stem cap that’s designed to be aerodynamically efficient by blending into the stem body - Includes stiff aluminum faceplate and stainless steel hardware with TORX heads on all bolts for precision torque readings and ease of adjustment - Black matte carbon finish with white Zipp logos
Zipp’s SL Speed stem represents the essence of carbon componentry. It’s stiff, secure, and lightweight with a sleek design that complements any bike. It’s a perfect addition to a mountain climber’s favorite feather-light road bike, but it’s tough enough to tackle gravel and cyclocross. - Includes stiff aluminum faceplate and titanium hardware - Torx T25 heads for precise torque readings and ease of adjustment - Stack height: 41mm
Stems need to be light, simple, and rock solid. Fizik checked all the boxes with their Cyrano R1 Stem. The Cyrano stem forms an integral part of Fizik's Spine Concept fitting technology. A four-bolt face plate provides excellent torsional stiffness, and the choice of lengths and angles ensures that your perfect fit is out there.
- Forged aluminum - 22.2mm diameter quill - 300-360g - 25.4mm clamp - -18 degree rise - Fits one-inch threaded headset
- 3D forged and CNC'd from lightweight 6000 series aluminum - All-mountain stem - Available in 40 and 50mm extension with 0 degree rise
- Solution for riders wanting to raise their drop bars for added comfort - 225mm tall quill (210mm above the min insertion line) - Forged aluminum - 22.2mm quill - 25.4mm clamp - 386-415g
- 3D forged and CNC'd from lightweight 6000 series aluminum - Fits Rock Shox and Fox crowns - 45, 50 and 55mm adjustment positions with 0 degree rise
- CNC machined 6061 T6 aluminum. 196g
Cyrano Stem R5: The fi'zi:k stem is designed to form the cockpit when fitted with the Cyrano Handlebar and Seatpost. It is made using a combination of Anticorodal Aluminium. Anticordal is a 6061-series aluminum with a high strength-to-density ratio, this material has the highest level of stiffness. Anticordal also has good fatigue resistance, particularly important in cockpits. The Cyrano Stem is available in a choice of six different lengths ranging from 80mm to 130mm. When combined with the correct choice of Cyrano handlebars, specified according to the Spine Concept system, you can ensure high-performance, long-lasting cockpit with the perfect fit. - Body Material: Aluminium-Anticorodal - Head Material: Aluminium-Anticorodal - Bolts: Stainless Steel - Diameter: 31.8mm - Angle: 7° - Weight: 152 grams (110 mm - 7°)
- Precision CNC machined and color anodized with laser-etched graphics - Handlebar stress points minimized by Motocross inspired clamping system - 164/185g (35/50mm) - 31.8mm clamp diamter
$29.99 - $32.00
Dimension 25.4 Stem is a fully forged 6061-T6 aluminum stem with 4-bolt handlebar clamp. - 2-D forged AL-6061-T6 - Four-bolt handlebar clamp - 41mm height - Dimension stems are not intended for use with carbon handlebars or carbon steerer tubes - Weight: 130g-180g
$29.99 - $32.00
Dimension 31.8 Stems are fully forged 6061-T6 aluminum stems that have a 4-bolt handlebar clamp. - 31.8mm can be used with 26.0 bars with additional shim (SM5317) - Dimension stems are not intended for use with carbon handlebars or carbon steer tubes - Weight: 130g-180g
- Stiff, ultra-light, full-composite oversize box-section increases torsional stiffness with tuned vertical compliance - 46mm wide alloy faceplate - Titanium hardware - Recessed top cap and semi-integrated spacer maximizes stem to steerer contact - ± 8° rise requires fewer spacers - 1-1/8" steerer adapter included
• 3D forged 2014 aluminum alloy with oversized box cross-section • Oversized 46mm wide 6061 alloy faceplate • Titanium hardware • ± 8° rise requires fewer spacers • 1-1/8" steerer adapter included • Weight: 145 grams (100mm)
- 3D forged 2014 aluminum alloy with oversized box cross-section - Oversize 46mm wide 6061 alloy faceplate - Steel hardware - ± 8° rise requires fewer spacers - 1-1/8" steerer adapter included
Page 1 of 7 Next page