Rubber Gecko is a cushy bar tape made with foam and an outer layer of natural rubber. Rubber Gecko offers a soft tactile grip with a bit of give to it. It wraps slightly fatter than our original gecko grip, but not by much. Perfect for the rainy, cold cobbled classics.
Gecko Grip is EVA foam and ventilated polyurethane in a laminated, layered construction. Gecko Grip has a rubbery, "grippy" feel compared to cork tape. It lays flat on the wrapped bars and is thinner than cork. It doesn't absorb sweat as easily as cork and can be wiped off with a wet rag in seconds.
Gecko Pave is a fabric and EVA foam base bar tape, topped with a layer of printed silicone. Applying a thin layer of silicone made it possible for us to produce a bar tape that is of similar weight to our Gecko Grip, while retaining the grippiness and overall feel of a pure silicone tape.
Art Gecko is our new grippy polyurethane rubber bar tape with a colorful artistic patter on the drops. This pattern is called a tri-color tessellation. When wrapped from the bottom it fades to black about where the brake levers mount. - Artistic pattern, 9 colorful choices - Color below the drops, black up top - Great feel, Polyurethane rubber surface - 220 cm rolls, plenty of length - Nice flat wrap - 92 grams including the plugs
- Uniquely formulated synthetic leather with a “Aurora Image" pattern design for anti-slip and excellent handling performance. - Multi-layer, multi-density foam laminates effectively abosrbs shock, dampens vibration and minimizes fatigue - Highly elastic and lightweight organic adhesive will not leave residue on the handlebars to ease installation and adjustment - Reusable, expanding locking bar plugs are reliable and resistance to falling out - Highly elastic finishing tape does not deform, degrade of soften in extreme temperature and weather conditions
- Polyurethane layer is anti-slip with high tensile strength for long-term performance - Availabe in new metallic colors to add even more style and personalization to your bike - GEL is vibration damping and shock absorbing to minimize fatigue and strain due to real-world riding conditions - Reliable and reusable Lock-In bar end plugs
- Uniquely formulated synthetic leather with Chameleon series colorway on the iridescent textures of the drops blend into the sleek, satin black, leather-like finish of the tops for a look that exudes speed and character and for superb grip and handling performance - Multi-layer, multi-density foam improves shock absorption while dampening vibration to effectively minimize fatigue - Highly elastic and lightweight organic adhesive will not leave residue on the handlebars to ease installation and adjustment - Reusable, expanding locking bar plugs are reliable and resistance to falling out - Highly elastic finishing tape does not deform, degrade or soften in extreme temperature and weather conditions
- Uniquely formulated synthetic leather with rainforest inspired graphic texture for superb grip and handling performance - Multi-layer, multi-density foam laminates effectively absorbs shock, dampens vibration and minimizes fatigue - Highly elastic and lightweight organic adhesive will not leave residue on the handlebars to ease installation and adjustment - Reusable, expanding locking bar plugs are reliable and resistance to falling out - Highly elastic finishing tape does not deform, degrade of soften in extreme temperature and weather conditions
- 2.5mm thick, ergonomic handlebar tape for all road bike disciplines - EVA foam distributes pressure and reduces hand discomfort - Tape is durable and provides increased vibration damping - Anti-slip surface texture - Built-in wrapping guide for thinner or thicker wrapping - Wrap in two directions; for increased grip or more freedom of movement
- The ultimate ergonomic combo grip - Dual-density Kraton rubber foundation - Strategically placed dual-density gel padding - Fully integrated, ergonomic horn bar end - Easy-install, lock-on design - Secure, integrated double locking clamps - 140mm
Fi'zi:k's line of Vento tapes are race bred for ultimate control and reduced weight. Microtex is the thinnest option for pin-sharping handling and control. Its tacky finish aids a sticky nonslip surface with a raised texture for ultimate grip in every condition. - Microtex construction 2mm thick - Tacky touch
Balance is the key to optimum performance in a stage race. Experience the perfect blend of grip and comfort that teams AG2R La Mondiale Pro Cycling Team, Lotto Soudal and Movistar Team use to win in the pro peloton.
The Elite Pro grips feature an ergonomic design that conforms to a rider's hands without feeling bulky. - Single clamp design - Half-waffle pattern on the front of the grip provides extra control when you are off the back of the bike - Length: 130mm
PDW Wraps with Silicone Grip take our much loved PDW Wraps to a whole new level of comfort! Like no other handlebar tape before, the PDW Wraps with Silicone Grip are constructed of durable tightly woven nylon, with added strips of clear silicone to provide superior grip and comfort. The woven nylon and silicone grip is layered over cush foam with a self-adhesive backing. The PDW Wraps With Silicone Grip make sure that both the style and comfort of your ride are decked out to the max!
- PU and microfiber material - Extra grippy for all conditions - Smart silicone adhesive back (easy to replace) - Thickness: 2.5mm
- Clear, gel pads provide added shock absorption while positioned between the lever hood and top-handlebar transition under handlebar tape - Two, left and right sets with integrated channels for either inside or outside, under tape cable routing
- The ultimate kit to improve comfort at the handlebar - Includes shock-absorbing Bar Pads and high-quality SG tape - SG tape's superior grip and vibration dampening offers great control in all situations - Bar Pads, made from a three-layer structure of Gel, PU foam and lycra, offer great shock absorption for maximum long-distance comfort
Connectors feature Serfas' great ergonomic, dual-density design for excellent comfort. The hard inners offer a firm base and the soft outers provide a tacky and comfortable feel. And Connectors are easy to install and super secure, too. • Ergonomic design • Comfortable gel top layer • Fits all twist shift systems • Dual density design • Open-end style for easy installation
Serfas' Synthetic Cork Bar Tape offers great comfort, grip and vibration absorption. This light, stretchy tape is easily installed thanks to the adhesive back and adds a touch of class to any bike. • Thin, Lightweight and Stretchable • Adhesive Backing for Easy Installation • Shock Absorbent • Washable
$25.95 - $30.00
- EVA foam backed for extreme comfort - Adhesive backing for easy installation - Shock absorbent - Length: 2000mm
Serfas Polka Dot Bar tape was designed to give riders the advantage of Silicone without the added weight. Synthetic cork tape smooths out vibrations from rough conditions, while the small silicone dots provide additional grip in wet or dry conditions—a true blend of comfort and performance. The tape is effective and comfortable if you ride with or without gloves.
- Adhesive backed, 100% cotton, braided, reinforced edges
WTB's Dual Compound grips are perfect for XC, trail and comfort riding. They feature plush outer gel and tight, twist-resistant bases for comfort and control. And, the linked, diamond-shaped WTB logos and slightly raised centers provide an ergonomic feel and maximum grip in tough conditions.
WTB's Comfort Zone Clamp-Ons feature an ergonomic shape with a soft rubber. This design gives you more surface area to hold, absorbs shocks and vibrations, and prevents hot spots in your palms.
Wolf Tooth Supple handlebar tape is extra-thick, extra-wide, extra-soft, and extra-tacky. Designed for the abuse of unforgiving trails, the 40mm wide tape can be tuned for additional thickness by wrapping with increased overlap. - 5mm thick, 100% silicone is washable, resistant to wear and packing out - Self-fusing silicone finishing tape included for a clean finishing touch
Page 1 of 1