New Bike Instructions
Thank you for purchasing your new bike at Allegro Cyclery!
We pride ourselves on providing quality products as well as quality service. There are a few things we would like you to know when buying a bike at Allegro - please learn more and get in touch with any questions.
1. New Bike Tune-Up
- After approximately 3 months of riding, please call and make an appointment for a FREE New-Bike Tune Up! Please get as many miles on your new bike as possible during this time.
- Quick adjustments: before the 3-month free New-Bike Tune Up, please call if your bike needs a quick adjustment on shifters and/or brakes.
- Because different bike brands have different warranty info, here are the warranty links for each bike brand we carry. Keep in mind that across the board, any wear and tear or damage from bike use is not covered under warranty from any of our bike dealers. We recommend that you go to the dealer your bike is from and register your bike with them. This gives you the best possibility of getting warranty issues taken care of quickly.
- We offer a 10% discount on accessories for your new bike for a week after purchase. Accessories include anything that is “in addition” to your bike. We cannot extend this offer for accessories for any other bike than the one you are buying.
- If you want to change specific parts of your bike at the time of purchase, here is what we can offer:
- Saddle: 10% discount applied to new saddle of your choice.
- Pedals: 10% discount applied to new pedals of your choice.
- Stem: 10% discount applied to new stem of your choice.
- Tires: 10% discount applied to new tires of your choice.
- Labor: We wave labor fees for installing items at the time of bike purchase, for example:
- Tire liners
- Replacement tires
- Conversion to tubeless (tubeless valves purchased separately)
- Bike rack
- Car Rack
- Bike computer / lights
- Different saddle, stem, and/or pedals