Our game-changing hybrid pedal is now available in a trail-ready version designed for more aggressive riding styles.
- Hybrid pedal half flat / half clip-in
- 8 adjustable traction pins and textured finish for grip
- Wide 57mm q-factor for stability at speed
- Diamond plate pads for traction
- 2-sided entry / superior mud shedding
- Premium bearings & double seal system
- Adjustable pins: 8 per side
- Body material: A380 aluminum
- Cleats: Premium brass cleats with shims included
- Inner bearing type: Igus LL-glide bearing
- Max rider weight: No restriction
- Outer bearing type: Enduro cartridge bearing
- Q-factor: 57mm
- Release angle: 15° / 20°
- Spindle material: Forged scm 435 chromoly steel
- Spring material: 300 series stainless steel
- Warranty: 5 years
- Weight: 403g per pair
- Wing material: Cast stainless steel
SPD/2-Bolt Cleats are most commonly found on Mountain Bike shoes. Look/SPD-SL/3-Bolt Cleats are most commonly found on Road Bike shoes.
Cleats are sold separately or with pedals. Be sure your shoes feature the correct bolt pattern.