$5.95 - $27.99
- Light viscosity oil for deep penetration with teflon for durability - Law prohibits orm-D materials from shipping by air
Keep your drivetrain quiet while protecting your components with Squirt Dry Lube. This long-lasting wax and water-based lubricant is low maintenance and easy to apply: no degreasing is needed, just squirt it on and ride. Squirt is 100% biodegradable and doesn't contain harmful solvents. Plus, it works in all-conditions, wet or dry, for mountain and road.
Speedplay cleats require routine lubrication for optimal performance and durability. Speedplay's SP-LUBE is specially formulated to dry instantly and bond to the pedal and cleat surfaces, creating a highly protective barrier that does not attract dirt. Use SP-LUBE regularly to ensure maximum functionality and improved pedal performance.
$6.95 - $21.00
Keep your Reverb dropper post performing at its best with RockShox's Reverb Hydraulic Fluid. It's optimized for the remotes of the Reverb as well as the Monarch XX rear shock.
Bio ChainBrite Bicycle Chain and Component Cleaning Fluid is a 100% biodegradable, natural, plant-based degreaser formulated for use in Park's CM-5.2 Cyclone Chain Scrubber or as a general purpose degreaser. It won't harm alloy, plastic, or rubber parts. Use CB-4 full strength, do not dilute with water. Cover parts in solvent and scrub using a brush. 16-ounce bottle
Bike Protect is the ultimate liquid bicycle protection. Preserve and freshen your bike with Bike Protect’s incredible water dispersing action! It’s a perfect ‘all over’, after-wash corrosion inhibitor due to its extremely high oil content. This increased oil content creates the finest bike protection spray on the market. It drives out moisture and leaves a sparkling, non-sticky protective layer on your frame, drive chain, metal parts and paintwork. It’s ideal to spray onto your chain to drive out moisture before you apply any of the brilliant Muc-Off chain lubes. Bike Protect doesn’t just disperse water after you’ve given your bike a good clean. It also prevents dirt adhesion between washes and reduces future maintenance time as well as helping reduce friction, wear and energy consumption. - High performance formula leaves dry, non-sticky protective film - Safe on frame, metal parts, plastics, rubber, paint and carbon fiber - Drives out excess moisture - Prevents dirt adhesion - Light lubricant coats moving parts - Quick and easy to use - 500ml Aerosol Spray - Ideal for Road Cycling, Cyclocross, MTB & Fat Bikes - Provides the ultimate performance in freezing conditions - For chains, cables, shifters, derailleurs, pedals & cleats - Incredible durability - Pipette system for easy application
$12.95 - $14.99
- Creates a ceramic coating for incredible durability and long distance performance - Provides ultra low friction for ultimate drivetrain efficiency - Waterproof qualities excelling in wet conditions - 95% biodegradable
$19.95 - $99.99
- Fast and effective grease-cutting formula - Removes all chain oil and wax residue - Safely eliminates drive chain contaminants - Biodegradable - Ideal for use with chain cleaning devices - Trigger spray included for easy application on cassettes, chainrings and derailleurs - Safe for metal, plastic, rubber and seals
- Cutting edge hydrophobic lube created from intensive research and development - Offers ultimate protection whilst remaining incredibly low friction coefficient - Includes an application dye and UV light to ensure best application
$16.45 - $39.99
- Incredibly effective cleaning formula containing Nano Technology that also cares for your bike's delicate finishes - Contains no harmful acids, CFC's or solvents and is fully biodegradable - Cuts through dirt, oil and grime quickly and safely leaving your whole bike sparkling clean
$19.95 - $29.99
- Same award-winning Nano-Tech cleaner in a concentrated form - One 500ml Pouch will make 2x 1L nano-tech cleaner bottle - Can be used as a powerful degreaser in its concentrated form - Works really well in a chain cleaning device like Muc-Off X-1 - Safe on all bike parts or all bike frame materials
Finish Line's DOT 5.1 Brake Fluid is a high-quality fluid for maximum life and braking power. It exceeds the most stringent 5.1 specs and is compatible/mixable with all DOT 3, 4 or 5.1 spec'd systems. It also features a super-low viscosity to yield superior lever response and pad retraction. Plus, it won't foam up even on long, challenging downhills.
Finish Line's Mineral Oil Brake Fluid is high quality to provide maximum fluid life and braking power. It features a super-low viscosity to yield superior lever response and pad retraction. Plus, it won't foam up even on long, challenging downhills.
$12.95 - $19.95
Shock Oil is a semi-synthetic formulation that combines the best of available oils and additives for a super suspension oil. It's fully compatible with all systems and internal components, seals and O-rings. Its viscosity stays constant as the temperature changes, so your shock feels the same whether you're roasting or freezing!
$12.99 - $39.99
Buzzy's Slick Honey has a superior ability to reduce sliding friction, making it ideal for lubricating o-rings, seals, bushings, and any other sliding or pivoting parts. Try it on your bike and you'll see why major suspension fork manufacturers like Rock Shox, Fox Racing and White Brothers use Slick Honey in their service departments.
$11.95 - $19.99
Brooks' Proofide Saddle Dressing shortens the break-in period of a new saddle. It's specially formulated from natural ingredients to preserve and condition the leather, keeping it supple and shower-proof for the life of the saddle.
$3.99 - $24.95
- Developed by the Boeing company for lubrication and protection of aircraft components - Dries to a thin waxy film that clings to metal for months - Law prohibits ORM-D materials from shipping by air
Keep your brakes performing at their best with Avid's DOT 5.1 Brake Fluid. They're compatible with all Avid disc brake seals. You'll get a 4-ounce bottle of fluid.
Page 1 of 1