Toughen up your two-wheeled rides with the Townie Path 9D. The sleek design of this new bike includes some of the great features found on other Townies in the line, but with a little more attitude. Electra’s patented Flat Foot Technology, a 9-speed derailleur drivetrain, powerful hydraulic disc brakes and larger 27.5-inch tires provide riders with the confidence to take on a wider range of terrain. The tires include reflective sidewalls for better visibility and K-Shield protection to minimize the chance of a flat.
- Comfort is key with a foot-forward pedal position, gel saddle and ergonomic grips.
- 9 speeds and hydraulic brakes provide smooth riding on a wider range of terrain.
- 27.5" puncture-resistant tires let you focus on the ride and avoid the dreaded flat.
- For more versatility, add a Commuter Rear Rack Bag to pack all the necessities for an awesome adventure.
|Frame||6061-T6 aluminum w/ patented Flat Foot Technology|
|Fork||Alloy, straight/tapered leg|
|Headset||1 1/8" steel threaded/semi-integrated|
|Rims||Alloy double walled 27.5" x 32h|
Front: Alloy low flange w/ 6-bolt disc, 32h
Rear: Alloy low flange w/ 6-bolt disc, 32h
|Tires||Kenda Kwik seven.5 27.5" x 2.4" w/ k-shield protection and reflective stripe|
|Crankset||Forged alloy 170mm|
|Chainrings||42t chainring w/ double chainguards|
|Bottom Bracket||Sealed cartridge 68 mm/113 mm|
|Chain||KMC X9 nickel plated|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Alivio 9-speed|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano 9-speed 11-36t|
|Shifters||Shimano acera rapid fire plus|
|Handlebars||Alloy custom bend 25.9" width/4" rise|
|Tape/Grips||Electra Townie custom ergo Kraton w/ locking collars|
|Stem||Forged alloy 25.4 mm quill, 80 mm extension|
|Brakes||Front/rear: Tektro hydraulic disc brake|
|Pedals||Resin platform w/ grip tape tread|
|Saddle||Selle royal Electra gel comfort saddle w/ shock-absorbing elastomers|
|Seat Post||Alloy micro-adjust 27.2 mm x 400 mm|
* Subject to change without notice.