Head of the Pack
Our flagship road helmet distills more than 60 years of manufacturing and testing experience into one sleek package.
The Z20 is the result of years spent analyzing how helmets fit, optimizing aerodynamics, reviewing test data, gathering real-world feedback, and applying our cumulative knowledge of impact management. Our unique progressive layering energy management system utilizes two separate layers of hard-shelled EPS foam in addition to Integrated MIPS—enabling us to improve impact performance via multi-density foam and at the same time deliver a more compact overall shape, sleeker design and maximized ventilation. And thanks to a smart combination of the MIPS layer and retention system, the Z20 sets a new standard in fit and comfort. Superb fit is further optimized with the Float Fit Race retention system, featuring height- and width-adjustable cradles and an intuitive, easy-to-use tension dial, and then finished off with our comfortable and sweat-wicking X-Static padding. No matter how long, hot or hard the ride is, the Z20 will ensure that cool heads prevail.
- MIPS: MIPS stands for multi-directional impact protection system, which is a leading slip-plane technology inside the helmet designed to reduce rotational forces that can result from certain impacts.
- Reflectivity: Integrated reflectivity - treated with a durable reflective coating under the clearcoat, the ghost model glows with eye-searing intensity when hit with direct light.
- Construction: Progressive layering: the process of engineering a helmet liner with variable eps foam densities to better manage the transfer of energies after some impacts. Fusion in-mold polycarbonate shell—a process pioneered by Bell bonds the helmet's outer shell to the eps foam liner to create a sturdier helmet.
- Sport: Cycling
- Number of vents: 18 vents
- Interior/Liner Type: Sweat guide pad design pulls moisture away from the brow pad and away from eyewear. X-static padding - quick-drying materials, woven with real silver fibers, inhibit the growth of odor-causing bacteria and fungi.
- Ventilation Type: Overbrow ventilation features intake ports on the brow of the helmet to usher in cool air and push it through the air-channel matrix for full-head ventilation.
- Fit System: Float Fit Race - a state-of-the-art lightweight fit system featuring seamless integration with MIPS, an easy-to-turn dial, wide-range vertical adjustment, and padded width-adjustable cradles.
- Product weight: 305 grams (size m)
- Certification: CPSC bicycle
|Ghost Matte/Gloss Hi-Viz Reflective / Medium||768686281068||7112993||BEL25877832D|