Serfas replacement inner tubes are lightweight, durable, and affordable.
Mountain bike tires: there's a new boss in town. Serfas' Sheriff tire is made from a long-wearing rubber compound and features a great small-knob tread pattern to give you traction on paths, trails, and city streets as well.
Mountain bike tires, there's a new boss in town. Serfas' Sheriff tire is made from a long-wearing rubber compound and features a great small-knob tread pattern to give you traction on paths, trails, and city streets as well. • 27.5 x 2.0-inch replacement tire • 30 TPI casing • 65 PSI • All mountain tread pattern • Bead: wire • Long-wearing tire compound
Mountain bike tires: there's a new boss in town. Serfas' 29-inch Sheriff tire is made from a long-wearing rubber compound and features a great small-knob tread pattern to give you traction on paths, trails and city streets.
Serfas replacement inner tubes are lightweight, durable, and affordable. The thorn-resistant version helps reduce the chances of flats.
• The benefits of a smooth center with small side knobs
• Balloon tire with grooved tread • Large air volume for added shock absorption • Wire bead • Size: 24 x 2.125
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead • Size: 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead • Size: 18 x 2.125
- Butyl rubber - 48mm-long Presta valve (smooth/removable core) - 26 x 1 (650 x 18-23)
- Butyl rubber - 48mm-long Presta valve (smooth/removable core) - 26 x 1.9-2.35
- Butyl rubber - 48mm-long Presta valve (smooth/removable core) - 29 x 2.1 (700 x 50-52)
- Butyl rubber - 48mm-long Presta valve (removable core) - Valve type: Smooth - 700 x 35-40 (27 x 1 3/8)
- Butyl rubber - 60mm-long Presta valve (smooth/removable core) - 700 x 25-30 (27 x 1-1 1/8)
- Butyl rubber - 32mm-long Presta valve (smooth/removable core) - 16 x 1 3/8 (349 x 25)
- Butyl rubber - 32mm-long Presta valve (smooth/removable core) - 20 x 1 1/8 (451 x 25)
- Butyl rubber - 32mm-long Presta valve (smooth/removable core) - 20 x 1 3/8 (451 x 32)
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 16 x 2.125
- Size: 18 x 2.125 - Valve Type: Schrader - Valve Length: 32mm - Valve Stem: Smooth - Valve Core: Removable - Flat Fold Width: 51mm - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 20 x 1 1/8
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 20 x 1 3/8
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 20 x 2.75-3
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 22 x 1.75
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 24 x 1 3/8
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 24 x 1.5-1.95
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 24 x 2.75-3
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 26 x 1-1.25
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 26 x 1.5-1.75
- Butyl rubber - 48mm-long Schrader valve - 26 x 1.9-2.35
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 26 x 2.35-2.75
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 26 x 2.75-3
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 27 x 1-1/4
- Butyl rubber - 29 x 2.1 (700 x 50-52)
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 700 x 28-35 (27 x 1 1/8-1/4)
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 8 x 1 1/4 - Wheelchair-compatible
• Urban tire with raised center for reduced rolling resistance • Size: 20 x 1 3/4 • ISO 419
- Thorn Resistant - Butyl rubber - 48mm-long, threaded Presta valve - 29 x 1.95-2.125
- Butyl rubber - Thorn-resistant - 32mm-long Presta valve - 700 x 35-40 (27 x 1 3/8)
- Butyl rubber - Thorn-resistant - Schrader valve - 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
- Butyl rubber - Thorn-resistant - Schrader valve - 14 x 1.75
- Butyl rubber - Thorn-resistant - Schrader valve - 24 x 1 3/8
- Butyl rubber - Thorn-resistant - Schrader valve - 26 x 1 3/8
- Butyl rubber - Thorn-resistant - Schrader valve - 26 x 1.95-2.35
- Butyl rubber - Thorn-resistant - Schrader valve - 29 x 1.9-2.3
- Butyl rubber - Thorn-resistant - Schrader valve - 700 x 40-45
This is Surly’s 29 x 3-inch Presta valve tube. It fits their Knard tires and is made of butyl rubber.
Teravail's Galena was designed for those days where you're traveling light and the road in front of you is a ribbon of hard-packed gravel. For speed, traction and reliability, the Galena is a trusted companion. - Tubeless-compatible for traction and comfort - Intentional tread design for maximum traction, rolling resistance and puncture protection - Additional in-casing flat protection
Vittoria's Mastik'One is a professional-grade tubular cement that has been trusted by the pros for decades. It provides excellent hold on both aluminum and carbon rims, and gives you the piece of mind that comes with knowing you're riding on the best. - Choose from 250-gram tin or 30-gram 12-pack - 30 grams is enough for one to two tires depending on surface area
When you want more speed on dry surfaces and are unwilling to compromise cornering ability, Vittoria's Mezcal G+ is your tire. The center ridge made of tightly spaced, low-profile knobs keeps you rolling fast and transitions cleanly into legit side knobs that tear into both hard and soft corners. The Mezcal offers hundreds of multi-directional biting edges across the tread for relentless climbing traction as well as reliable braking. And, you can forget about the usual speed versus handling tradeoffs, because Vittoria’s G+ Isotech compound firms up on the straights for blazing speed, and softens when dynamic forces are applied to the tread, such as when braking, accelerating, or cornering. This means race-winning speed, and fun-soaked berm carving, all adding up to a versatile and fun tire that gets down to business.
An open tread designed tire that provides a combination of low rolling resistance, low weight, and dry condition grip to deliver fast rolling hardpack XC performance, no matter the course. - Low-profile, ramped leading edge knobs - Stepped side knobs for progressive cornering feel - 100% siping for tactile grip
Many a battle has been lost due to a lack of preparation. In Gravel and Cyclocross racing, having the right tires is often the critical difference between winning and learning the hard way. Vittoria developed the Terreno Wet tread with top athletes to gather a wish-list of performance traits. Roll like a race tire, corner on rails, and be virtually clog-proof. A tall order by any measure. With the open alternating-lugged design and full siping, the Terreno Wet delivers pro performance, in a range of soft terrain. The exclusive 3C Graphene compound structure places 3 unique compounds where you need them most, adding to the performance. - Alternating center ridge rolls fast, and provides forward traction - Exclusive 3C compound construction featuring Graphene compound technology - Full knob siping keeps the tread flexible on slick surfaces - Generous cleaning channels guide mud and debris away from the traction point
WTB's most dirt-centric Road Plus tire yet, the Byway Road Plus tire delivers supple plus-size traction and smooth riding characteristics farther into the dirt. Staying true to its road usage, a slick centerline borders angular hatching to keep everything smooth on sections of pavement. Intermediate, diamond-shaped peaks provide steadfast traction under power, while consistent and more substantial side knobs extend down the side to protect it against ill-intentioned rocks or gashes while exploring new areas. With the same overall diameter as a 700 x 30mm road tire, Road Plus provides the option for two different riding experiences with the same endurance road bike. The Byway Road Plus tire allows riders to find comfort on remote gravel roads without being slowed down on the pavement required to reach them. Usage: Road Conditions: Pavement / Mixed / Dirt - Weight: 535g - Compound: Dual DNA compound
Small enough to sneak its way into existing 29" frames yet voluptuous enough to provide the supple bounce fat tires are famous for, WTB's plus-size model splits the middle in a sneaky, 2.8-width 27.5" size. The Trailblazer uses a fast centerline for drag-free speed and square side blocks to hang onto off camber trail and steeps. All around winner? We think so. Available only in a TCS tubeless option to properly benefit from enhanced volume. Usage: Bikepacking / 29" Conversion / Summer Fatbiking / XC / Trail Conditions: Dry to Damp / Sand to Loam - TCS Light/Fast Rolling: 980g, Dual DNA compound
Venture 47 is our WTB's versatile Road Plus tire, delivering optimal performance across the widest range of conditions. The supportive centerline tread provides traction on hardpack terrain while the countless working edges of the intermediate ridges grab hold on gravel or dirt. Two rows of outer knobs provide additional cornering confidence and sidewall protection in loose or rocky conditions. Venture 47 is the tire of choice when the destination is unknown but you’re sure to encounter a variety of terrain along along the way. Features: - The increased footprint of the Venture 47 allows for more working edges of the tread to always be in contact with the terrain. - A rounded profile with vertical channels enhances cornering characteristics. - Its high-volume casing creates a comfortable ride. - Dual Compound Rubber means a fast rolling tire with great corning traction.
$6.99 - $12.99
Your tubeless wheels will benefit from the use of Orange Seal Tubeless Tire Sealant. It is proven to seal large punctures up to 1/4-inch and perform under varying temperatures and altitudes. Orange Seal Tubeless Tire Sealant is compatible with most bike tire systems and is eco-friendly.
• Integrated presta valve extension • Machined alloy construction • Available in 30mm, 50mm, and 70mm • For use with inner tube with removable Presta valve core
- 2.25mm wall thickness - ISO Diameter: 559 / 26" mtn - ISO Width (mm): 60 mm , 61 mm , 62 mm , 63 mm , 64 mm , 65 mm , 66 mm , 67 mm , 68 mm , 69 mm - Labeled Size: 26 x 2.4-2.75 - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Length: Short 32-40mm - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 690g
The Problem Solvers Presta Valve Extenders add 30 to 70mm of length to your tube or tire valve so that it protrudes far enough out of deep-section rims so that you can attach your pump. These lightweight, durable aluminum extenders are for use with Presta valves that have removable cores. The proper tool for removing the cores and installing the extenders is included.
Being prepared is never a bad thing. That's why you should keep an extra tube for your extra-wide Fatti-O tires on hand; that way, you are always ready to roll.
Page 1 of 2 Next page